- School Information for 23-24 School Year
- Student Absence Reporting
- Parent, Student, and Staff Resources
- MUESD School Visitors Policy
- Destiny Discover (McCabe/Corfman Library Access)
- Linewize (Educational Hub for Parents)
- NEW Parent Notifications (AR 4144, 4244, 4344)
- Student School Insurance (JPA Risk Management)
- 2022 CA Pivotal Practice Award Winner
- School Wellness Policy
- Asthma/Medication on Campus Care Provider Authorization Form
- BP 6152 - Class Assignment/Student Placement
- BP 6152 Class Assignment/Student Placement
- Foster and Homeless Youth Information
- The Leader In Me
- Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
- Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Habit 6: Synergize
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
- Habit 8: Find Your Voice, and Inspire Others to Find Theirs
- Family Development
- Social Emotional
- The Speed of Trust
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures & Quarterly Reports
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
The Habit of Vision
Habit 2: Begin With the End in MindThe Habit of Vision
Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
The Habit of Vision
People who begin with the end in mind have a plan. They create a Personal Mission Statement that they live by every day.
You begin with the end in mind when you:
- Set short term and long term goals.
- Plan the steps you need to take to reach your goals.
Have a Plan: I plan ahead and set goals. I do things that have meaning and make a difference. I am an important part of my classroom and contribute to my school’s mission and vision. I look for ways to be a good citizen.
Ways to practice Begin With the End in Mind:
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow before you go to bed.
- Get out a pencil and a piece of paper and write down three goals you want to do. Put the paper in a safe place where you can see it.
- We all have something we need to get better at, like doing our homework, brushing our teeth at night, or obeying our parents. Pick one thing you need to do better. Start doing it.