- Grade Levels
- Grade Levels
- Online Registration
- Student Activities
Wish List for 23-24 School Year
KINDERGARTENWish List for 23-24 School Year
Wish List for 23-24 School Year
- For the first day of school, your child will need a full-size backpack large enough to hold a lunchbox, school-issued folder, jacket during the winter, and a water bottle.
- 22-23 Wish Lists will be provided at the Meet-the-Teacher Event scheduled for Friday, August 19th at 10AM.
These items are simply suggestions for those who wish to purchase supplies.
Supplies are NOT mandatory.
TK/Kinder OrientationPresentation Slideshow
2023-2024 School YearOnline Registration
2023-2024 School Year
Click HERE to access McCabe’s Online Registration Information Page
ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS:
- Online Registration is scheduled to open on Tuesday, April 25th for NEW TK-8th grade students. Please begin to gather all necessary documentation to upload during the Online Registration process. If you do not have a birth certificate, please request a copy for the county your child was born in for registration purposes.
- New parent and current parent links are different.
- Be sure to select the 2023-2024 School Year.
- If you are registering a new student, please update information for all other children you currently have attending McCabe. You will not need to update registrations during the summer.
- DO NOT create a new ParentVUE account if you currently have or have had a child at McCabe in the past, even if your child is no longer at McCabe. We’ll be happy to look up your account and help you log in.
- If you’ve forgotten your User Name or Password for ParentVUE, contact the district office at (760) 335-5200 or email us at OnlineRegistration@muesd.net for assistance.
- Current Speech Students: DO NOT register as a new student. Contact the district office and we will move your child from Synergy’s preschool registration and have you update your child’s information and provide documentation.
- Current TK students do not need to reapply, simply update their information and attach current bills.
- Although not required, it is strongly recommended parents list their educational level and ethnicity during the online registration process.
- DO NOT delete a past student. Simply exclude to keep the child in our system for future reference.
- Be sure to click the yellow “In Progress” bubble after adding, editing, or excluding a child.
- Be sure all appropriate boxes are checked for each parent.
- Include each parent/step-parent under parent, not under emergency contacts.
- Be prepared to include contact information for AT LEAST 3 emergency contacts. If additional contact space is needed, contact the district office and we’ll add the contacts for you.
- Be sure to add ALL new students or update current students BEFORE clicking “Submit.”
- Review and scroll to the bottom of the “Review/Submit” page and check the small box at the bottom of the page before submitting.
- Interdistricts: Parents are welcome to complete the Online Registration, but this does not guarantee the interdistrict will be approved. Interdistrict petitions are approved based on space.
- Declarations of Residency’s must be notarized and provide necessary documentation in the district office.
- Keep in mind the busiest times in the office are during the arrival/dismissal of students and during lunch. Registrations during the busier times may take a bit longer.
Immunizations will be accepted from outside of the country. Health and dental exams must be from a U.S. doctor.
- Click HERE for a list of required immunizations for TK-7th grade students.
HEALTH/DENTAL EXAMS AND WAIVERS (TK/Kinder only)
- Health/Dental exam forms and waivers are available on the McCabe website.
- Online Registrations will NOT be accepted without the health/dental exam(s) or waiver(s) or up-to-date immunizations.
- Schedule physical and dental appointments NOW as it is difficult to get appointments as we get closer to the start of the school year.
- A bus sign-up Google form will be available through the McCabe website in mid-June, once the current school year has ended.
- TK/Kinder/1st grade students WILL NOT be released from the bus unless a parent or emergency contact is at the bus stop to take their hand. Students will be returned to school for parent to pick up.
- Blue Notes: Should your child have an appointment, need to leave early, or have a change plans for going home, please contact the McCabe office before 11AM for a Blue Note. This gives the teacher enough time to have the child ready when you arrive to pick them up
- Breakfast and lunch will be free to all McCabe students for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Applications will open online in August. Although lunches are free, we ask that each family complete and submit a Free/Reduced lunch application regardless of income.
- If you plan to deliver a homemake or fast food lunch to your child, please remind your child to check the office on his/her way to the cafeteria. To avoid classroom interruptions, students will not be notified when the lunch has been delivered.
- ParentSquare will be accessible to parents once the student has been placed in a class, usually the Friday before the first day of school.
- Wish Lists will be posted on the website for the 23/24 school year in June. These items are simply suggestions for those who wish to purchase supplies. Supplies are NOT mandatory.
MEET THE TEACHER EVENT
- Meet the Teacher Event: The last Friday before the first day of school: August 18, 2022 at 10:00AM. Feel free to bring the child and whoever may be picking the child up from school to meet the teacher.