- Mission Vision Statement
- District & School Boundaries Map
- District Staff
- District School Plans
- COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELO-P) Plan Guide
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP)
- Local Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Safety Plan
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Public Notices and Committees
- Title IX Compliance
- Notice of Public Hearing; Resolution on Sufficiency of Instructional Material for 2022-23 - Copy
- School Safety Committee Agendas and Minutes
- School Site Council and District Advisory Council (SSC / DELAC)
- 2021 Consumer Confidence Report
- Mitigation/Construction Committee
Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP)
The Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (Learning Continuity Plan) is a key part of the overall budget package for K-12 that seeks to address funding stability for schools while providing information at the local educational agency (LEA) level for how student learning continuity will be addressed during the COVID-19 crisis in the 2020–21 school year. The provisions for the plan were approved by the Governor and Legislature in June in SB 98 and can be found in EC Section 43509.
The Learning Continuity Plan is intended to balance the needs of all stakeholders, including educators, parents, students and community members, while both streamlining engagement and condensing several preexisting plans. In particular, it was important to combine (1) the intent behind Executive Order N-56-20, published in April 2020,which envisioned an off cycle Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) due December 15th, and (2) the ongoing need for LEAs to formally plan to return to school in the midst of the uncertainty and of COVID-19, without requiring two plans. The Learning Continuity Plan replaces the LCAP for the 2020–21 school year.
The Learning Continuity Plan adoption timeline of September 30, 2020 is intended to ensure the Learning Continuity Plan is completed in the beginning of the 2020–21 school year. Additionally, the timeline is intended to allow for communication of decisions that will guide how instruction will occur during the 2020–21 school year. This includes in-person instruction, according to health guidance, and distance learning, while providing critical opportunities for stakeholder engagement.
The Learning Continuity Plan template memorializes the planning process already underway for the 2020–21 school year and includes descriptions of the following: addressing gaps in learning; conducting meaningful stakeholder engagement; maintaining transparency; addressing the needs of unduplicated pupils, students with unique needs, and students experiencing homelessness; providing access to necessary devices and connectivity for distance learning; providing resources and supports to address student and staff mental health and social emotional well-being; and continuing to provide school meals for students.
McCabe Union Elementary School District - Board of Trustees
Public Hearing: September 8, 2020
Board Approved: September 15, 2020
Board Updated: December 15, 2020