- Mission Vision Statement
- District & School Boundaries Map
- District School Plans
- COVID-19 Safety Plan/School Plan
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Safety Plan and Safe at School Reopening Plan
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP)
- Local Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Public Notices and Committees
Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan
Expanded Learning Opportunities Grants
To be eligible for funding, LEAs must implement a learning recovery program, that at a minimum, provides supplemental instruction, support for social and emotional well-being, and, to the maximum extent permissible under the guidelines of the United States Department of Agriculture, meals and snacks to specified student groups, as defined in Education Code Section 43522, who have faced adverse learning and social-emotional circumstances.
ELO Grants shall be expended only for any of the following purposes: extending instructional learning time, accelerating progress to close learning gaps, integrated pupil supports, community learning hubs, supports for credit deficient pupils, additional academic services, and training for school staff. LEAs are encouraged to engage, plan, and collaborate on program operation with community partners and expanded learning programs, and leverage existing behavioral health partnerships and Medi-Cal billing options, in the design and implementation of services.
The Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan must be completed by LEAs as a condition for receiving an ELO Grant. The Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan must be adopted by the local governing board or body of the LEA at a public meeting on or before June 1, 2021, and must be submitted to the county office of education, the California Department of Education, or the chartering authority within five days of adoption, as applicable.