Follow the steps below for our new registration process:
STEP 1: Register your child/ren online any time starting May 7, 2019
- If you currently have a ParentVUE account, please log in and add your new student. Be sure to select the 2019-2020 school year under the "Registration" tab.
- If this is your first time as a McCabe parent, please visit the website below and click "I do not have a ParentVUE login and need to create a new account" to register your child.
- Current TK students Simply sign into your ParentVUE account, click on the 'Registration' tab, and update your child's emergency contacts and health information for the 2019-2020 school year.
- If you have more than one child entering TK and/or Kindergarten for the first time, please be sure to enroll both children before hitting the ‘submit’ button for the 2019-2020 school year.
STEP 2: Once all student/family/emergency/health information has been entered by the parent or guardian online, a notification will be sent to the McCabe District Office to review your information.
STEP 3: Once all online information has been submitted, please complete the registration process by attending Orientation/Registration Night on May 15, 2019 from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM - OR- visit the Corfman School Office during registration hours. Please have all necessary documentation as listed on the following page when registering.
Click HERE for Allowable Proofs of Residency: Allowable Proofs of Residency As per AR 5111.1
Links, Forms, Flyers, and Contact Information
- TK students must turn five-year-of-age on or between September 2, 2019 and December 2, 2019. Students who turn five-years-of-age before September 2, 2019 are age-appropriate for Regular Kindergarten.
- Office Hours for Registration after May 15, 2019: Registration will continue thereafter in the Corfman School Office and throughout the summer:
- Monday through Friday between 9:00am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Incomplete registrations will not be accepted.
- For questions, please call the McCabe District Office at (760) 335-5200 or email Becky Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.