Happy Thanksgiving Break, McCabe Families!!
Enjoy your special time with friends and family!
Welcome to our world of Raptor! As many of you have experienced, our new Raptor system requires a driver license or State ID to sign in and enter campus.
We’ve added a couple new features to our security system to begin Monday, November 26th: Both features will assist with County and State reporting as well as generate reports with frequencies of tardies and early check-outs.
Students will now check in through the Raptor system as they come in tardy.
An ID will now be required by any adult checking out a student during the school day.
- Please remind your child(ren) to check the office during recess or on their way to the cafeteria if they’ve forgotten their lunch or expect their lunch to be dropped off. Classes will not be interrupted to notify students. Parents are welcome to check in through the office and deliver the lunch to the classroom.
- If your child plans to eat a lunch provided by an adult other than someone listed on their emergency contact list, parent permission must be called into the school office by 4pm the day prior to the scheduled lunch. Thank you for helping us avoid unforeseen food allergies and conversations with other adults.
District Office hours during Thanksgiving will be as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday ~ 7:30am-4:00pm
- Wednesday – 7:30am-1:00pm
- Thursday & Friday – Closed for the Thanksgiving holiday
Mon, Nov 26th
See’s Candy distribution begins with TK and will move up towards 8th grade throughout the week.
Thurs, Nov 29th
PeaceBuilder Assemblies “Kindness”
- 7/8 8:30am CMPR
- 4/5/6 9:00am CMPR
- K/1 1:00pm MMPR
- 2/3 1:30pm MMPR
Fri, Nov 30th
- Friday Flannel Fun
- For the months of November, December, January, and February, staff and students will wear flannel on the last Friday of each month to celebrate our “winter” months!
- Wear your favorite flannel shirt, vest, jacket, or scarf!
- No flannel pajamas, please.
- McCabe Band to Navy Base Holiday Parade