McCabe 8th Grade Parents ~ Informational Email
Good afternoon 8th grade parents,
Below are a few updates and highlights:
- Your students brought in a little over $12,000! Great job!!
Informational Parent Meeting
- The September 5th parent meeting was a success. Thank you for taking time out of your busy evening to join us!
- If you were unable to attend, the slideshow from the meeting can be found here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JRfnXW4newCunoFu7iamDGTpCSb1jKEOJQn4uKdGG6Q/edit?ts=5b915026#slide=id.g1fcc79e544_8_62
- You're always welcome to visit the 8th grade page at https://www.muesd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1217769&type=d&pREC_ID=1445975 for more information or call the Corfman office at (760) 335-5200.
- Continue to check back to our website at http://www.muesd.net for a date for the next informational parent meeting!
BBQ on Sunday, November 4th
- BBQ tickets will go home with your children tomorrow, October 12th
- Students who sell all 25 tickets will be entered into a drawing for a "Lunch-for-3" from Johnny's burritos
- The top-selling class will receive donuts
- Tickets are due on Monday, October 29th
- Volunteers will be needed to help prep the meat and side dishes on November 3rd
- Volunteers will be needed for the actual BBQ day on November 4th
Halloween Carnival on Saturday, October 20th
- The 8th grade class will run the Photo Booth at the carnival with all proceeds going to 8th grade
- Paul’s Photography is donating his time and materials for this fundraiser
- Volunteers will be needed to take tickets and assist with students as they have their picture taken
- An email will follow shortly with more information
- 8th grade teachers also have their own websites which can be accessed through the McCabe website at:
- Please continue to check your child's grades, attendance, and progress through your ParentVUE account.
Don't forget to sign up for the Remind App to stay connected!