Dear McCabe Families,
Due to the closure of campus through Tuesday, June 2nd to allow time for our maintenance staff to perform detailed and thorough cleaning throughout campus, the make-up dates to pick up student belongings and drop off school property including Chromebooks have been rescheduled with modifications:
Please be assured that our staff will follow all regulations and guidance regarding:
- Physical distancing and protective equipment with face coverings and disposable gloves
- Sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
- Monitoring workforce for indicative symptoms
DATES: Tuesday, 6/9, Wednesday, 6/10, and Thursday, 6/11
TIMES: 8:00am-10:00am on each day
WHERE: Corfman car line for ALL TK-8th grade. There will be no pick-up/drop-off on the McCabe campus.
- Drive through the Corfman car line (enter through driveway D) and give the staff member your child’s name, grade, and teacher.
- Please have any school property (textbooks, library books, sports uniform, band uniform, etc.) in a bag clearly marked with your child’s name and teacher.
RETURNING BORROWED CHROMEBOOKS – If you checked out a Chromebook belonging to the school, we will collect them June 9th-11th from 8:00am-10:00am in the Corfman car line at the band gate.
- Please have the Chromebook and electrical cord in a bag. This will help keep the items secure until they can be sanitized.
- Include a piece of paper with the following information:
- Name of Person who check out the Chromebook
- Cell Phone Number
- Student’s Name
- Teacher’s Name
REMINDER: Any belongings not picked up by 10:00am on Thursday, 6/11 will be discarded along with any the Lost and Found items not picked up.
The cost of any missing textbooks, library books, and Chromebooks not returned will be billed to the parent for payment.
MEDICATIONS: Our health assistant will available in the Corfman car line to assist with the distribution of any student medications. Please pull forward through the car line to his table and give him your child’s name and teacher.