We’re almost to the finish line!! Let’s get a few things checked off your “To Do” list:
Pick Up Student Belongings
Drop Off School Property
Make Cafeteria Payments
Pick Up Medications
Look through Lost & Found
PROTECTION & SAFETY: Please be assured that we will follow all regulations and guidance regarding:
- Physical distancing and protective equipment with face coverings and disposable gloves
- Sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
- Monitoring workforce for indicative symptoms
TO PICK UP STUDENT BELONGINGS:
- McCabe: Please enter the McCabe car line through Driveway A for Kindergarten.
- Corfman: Please enter the Corfman car line through Driveway D for 4th grade.
- Please drive through the car line and stop ONLY to grab your child’s belongings and drop off school property. This will be a no-contact area.
- Staff will hand you your child’s personal belongings with gloved hands and a mask in a labeled brown paper bag.
- Teachers have emptied your child’s desk and put the contents with any classroom belongings into a large brown paper bag labeled with your child’s name.
- In the event that you receive belongings for another child, please email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the item as found.
TO DROP OFF SCHOOL PROPERTY:
- Please put any school property in a bag to return in the car line.
- School personnel will remove the bag of school belongings from the front passenger seat of your car and hand you your child’s personal belongings.
- Items to return:
- Anthologies and classroom books
- Please label books with teacher and student names with a piece of paper placed under the front cover of each book. Do not label with a Sharpie.
- Library books
- Band uniforms (if applicable)
- Sports uniforms (if applicable)
CAFETERIA PAYMENTS: To make a cafeteria payment, enter through Driveway B (bus road). District staff will be set up in the parking lot to take cafeteria payments. Cash, checks, and debit/credit cards will be accepted. Please have cash or check payments in a labeled envelope or baggie with the child’s name and the amount of the payment. Please have exact change as we will not have the means to give change. Any excess payments will roll over to the 2020-2021 school year’s balance. There will be no processing fee or minimum payment needed if paying by debit/credit card. Please log into MySchoolBucks to view your child’s cafeteria balance or email email@example.com for a balance. Payments may also be made online through www.myschoolbucks.com.
MEDICATIONS: Our health assistant will be set up at the end of the Corfman car line to assist with the distribution of any student medications. Please pull forward through the car line to his table and give him your child’s name and teacher. He will retrieve the medication from the office and have you sign for it.
LOST & FOUND: A Lost and Found area will be in the Corfman parking lot. Feel free to grab a pair of gloves from the nearby table to go look for your child’s missing items.
FUTURE PICK-UP & DROP-OFF DATES:
Please drive through the car line and stop ONLY to grab your child’s belongings and drop off school property. This will be a no-contact area.
8:00AM – 10:00AM
McCabe Car Line for TK -3rd grade
Corfman Car Line for 4th - 8th grade, Band/Orchestra
- Friday, May 22nd: Kinder & 4th
- Tuesday, May 26th: 1st & 5th
- Wednesday, May 27th: 2nd & 6th
- Thursday, May 28th: 3rd & 7th
- Friday, May 29th: TK, 8th, Band, and Orchestra
Chromebooks belonging to the school may be dropped off in the Corfman office during the week of June 8th-12th from 11:00AM-1:00PM.
If you are unable to make it on your assigned day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.