Dear Parents of 6th Grade Students,
Camp Cuyamaca is NEXT WEEK! Please see attachments and links listed below. Please read through the information included in this email for specific instructions for the morning of Tuesday, February 18th.
Students not attending camp will have regular classes in a sixth grade classroom for the week.
Students will leave for Camp Cuyamaca the morning of Tuesday, February 18th :
- Students need to be at school by 7:15AM
- Take luggage to the trailer located at the end of the bus road
- Drop off medications, breathing machines, etc. to your child's teacher when you arrive at Corfman on Tuesday, 2/18
- DO NOT pack medications in your child's luggage
- Students will depart from the bus road at 8:00AM after attendance has been taken
- Continue to check the McCabe website for pictures and updates throughout the week
- Students are expected to return to the McCabe bus road around 12:00PM on Friday, February 21st
- Parent Letter with Instructions sent home with students January 16, 2020
- Packing List
- Map/Directions to Camp
- Medication Authorization
- Pink Health Form
- Medication Form
PAYMENTS: Please finalize any pending payments in the McCabe District Office at the back counter by Friday, February 14th between 7:30AM-4:00PM.
MEDICATIONS: If your child has ANY need for medications (inhaler, epi-pen, allergy meds, ADD/ADHD meds, etc.), see information below:
Instructions for Medications
- Medication must be prescribed by a California licensed physician. International medications, including medications from Mexico or authorizations from out-of-country physicians are not allowed by law.
- Prescription medication must be provided in the original container labeled by a California pharmacist, non-prescription medication must be provided in the original container.
- For more information, please read through the attached list of specific instructions attached below
UPDATES WHILE THEY’RE AWAY: Our McCabe teachers will keep the office posted with daily events, activities, and meals. Please check our McCabe website (http://www.muesd.net) during camp week for updates and pictures! Check for updates under "News & Announcements". Updates/pictures will be posted by day.
JPA SCHOOL INSURANCE INFO