DUST ABATEMENT PROJECT
REMINDER: This project will begin on Wednesday, September 11 forcing the closure of the South parking area and dirt road behind the McCabe campus. Only surface streets and surfaced parking lots will be accessible from September 11th through September 27th while this project is underway.
This week will be Fall Picture Week! Your child will bring home a picture packet order form on Monday, September 6th and will be available in both school offices should you need multiple picture packets. You're always welcome to order your child's picture online! See the link below.
Please have exact change in the order envelope or a check made out to “Lifetouch” as the offices are not equipped to make change. Students must have their picture order form in hand when going through the photo line.
- Corfman (4th-8th grade) on Wednesday, 9/11
- McCabe (TK-3rd grade) on Thursday, 9/12
Order form with prices: https://4.files.edl.io/390c/09/04/19/194559-62003d7d-c710-4e32-9084-0a50dde4dc30.pdf
Click here to order your child's pictures online: https://my.lifetouch.com/mylifetouch/?_ga=2.163704959.1775038385.1567626158-207567953.1567626158#/ Be sure to use Picture Day ID CK139114Y0 when ordering.
Picture re-take day will be on Wednesday, October 16th. Students who do not take a Fall or re-take picture will not be in the yearbook.
SEE’S CANDIES FUNDRAISER
The See’s Candy fundraising campaign will run from Friday, September 13th through Friday, October 4th. This is the biggest school-wide fundraising activity for the year. Last year the profit from the See’s Candy sale was divided equally among each classroom. The same profit-sharing system is planned for this year. The candy will be ready for distribution the week of December 2nd.
UPCOMING DATES for the Week of September 6, 2019
- Corfman Picture Day – starts promptly at 8:15am
- School Site Council Meeting at 4:00pm in gym classroom
- McCabe Picture Day – starts promptly at 8:15am
- PTO Meeting at 5:30pm in gym classroom
- See’s Candies sales begin!
- Kinder Color – BLUE
- ASB Speeches at 8:15am in CMPR
LUNCH APPLICATIONS: Applications MUST be renewed annually and do not automatically extend into the next school year. To apply or reapply, go to https://www.muesd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=741239&type=d&pREC_ID=1238624.
MINIMUM DAYS: Our first minimum day will be on Wednesday, September 18th. Please make a note of our new dismissal times for minimum days:
- McCabe will dismiss at 12:55pm
- Corfman will dismiss at 12:10pm
- Cafeteria Menu:
- Lunch Applications:
- Band Calendar:
- Orchestra Calendar:
- Bus Routes:
FUTURE DATES & HOLIDAYS:
- 1st Quarter Progress Reports – Friday, Sept 20, 2019
- End of 1st Quarter Grading Period – Friday, Oct 25, 2019
- Halloween Carnival - Saturday, Oct 19, 2019
- Parent Conference Week – November 4-8, 2019 (11/4 full day – 11/5-8 mini days)
- Veterans Day – Nov 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break – Nov 25-29, 2019
- Winter Break – Dec 20, 2019 – Jan 3, 2020
- Spring Break – April 10-17, 2020
Future Minimum Days:
- W, Sept 18th – Staff Development
- W, Oct 23rd – Staff Development
- T-F, Nov 5th-8th – Parent Conference Week (M, 11/4 is a full day)
- Th, Dec 19th – Day before Winter Break
- W, Jan 15th – Staff Development
- W, Feb 5th – Staff Development
- W, Mar 18th – Staff Development
- W, Apr 1st – Staff Development
- Th, Apr 9th – Corfman Olympics
- W, May 13th – Staff Development
- Th, Jun 4th – Last Day of School