We only have a few days before the first day of school and we’re VERY excited to kick off another great school year on Monday, August 19th!
By now you should have completed your online registration AND brought in your residency verification. Thank you!
If you have not, please do so NOW! Students will not be added to a class list and class assignments and schedules will NOT be accessible through ParentVUE until all necessary documentation has been provided to the McCabe District Office.
If you have not fully completed your child’s registration or are missing any the following documentation, your ParentVUE account will be locked on Wednesday, August 14th at 3:00p.m. until all is completed. (Class assignments and schedules are NOT accessible through ParentVUE while an account is locked.)
- Complete the online registration process through your ParentVUE account
- Provide residency verification documentation
- Pay all outstanding cafeteria or book balances in full
- Provided proof of your 7th grade child’s Tdap vaccination
A few things to help you prepare for the start of the 19/20 school year:
- Cafeteria Menu: https://4.files.edl.io/1d03/08/01/19/190019-09655ae4-b76c-49e2-92e6-22a12af3404d.pdf
- Bus Routes are available for view through the McCabe website on Wednesday, 8/14. Please make sure to check updated pick-up/drop-off times and bus gates which may have changed. https://www.muesd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=644502&type=d&pREC_ID=1720341
- Raptor: Please remember to have your driver’s license, State ID, or passport in hand when visiting either campus or signing your child out of school.
- Late Pick-Ups: Students not picked within 15 minutes of release from school/tutoring/sports/GATE/yearbook will need a parent to sign them out from the office using our Raptor system. Please have your ID in hand to expedite the process.
- CAASPP SBAC State Test Scores are accessible through your ParentVUE account for 4th-8th grade students.
- PE uniforms for junior high are available for purchase in the Corfman Office for $12/set (cash/check only).
- Class Supply lists are available for view on the website. (These items are simply suggestions for those who wish to purchase supplies. Supplies are NOT mandatory.) https://www.muesd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1593501&type=d&pREC_ID=1720255
- Payments are now being accepted for 19/20 cafeteria accounts as well as for 6th grade’s Camp Cuyamaca trip and 8th grade’s Catalina trip. Cash and checks only.
- Medications taken during the school day require a medication form signed by a U.S. doctor.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- TK/Kinder Meet-the-Teacher Event: Friday, 8/16 at 10:00a.m. in your child's classroom
- TK Welcome Letter https://4.files.edl.io/a17e/08/12/19/221044-677d8c5b-8535-40b0-b2e5-0bc182574f0e.pdf
- Kinder Welcome Letter https://4.files.edl.io/ba4f/08/12/19/221123-28d170f0-558d-437b-95f3-47b79085d538.pdf
- Band/Orchestra Night: Monday, 8/26 in the Corfman MPR
- Band at 5:30pm
- Orchestra at 6:30pm
- Back-to-School Night: Thursday, 8/29 (TBD)
Enjoy the rest of your summer and we’ll see you all on August 19th!!
Your McCabe Administration and Office Staff