Tuesday, May 28
- 4:30am - Students have departed school
- 7:33am - Projected time to arrive at port is 9:30am. All buses are on schedule.
- 10:45am - All loaded onto the ferry and headed to shore
- 12:25pm - On the island enjoying the weather and having lunch: burritos and salad
- 1:45pm - Students are attending orientation
- 2:15pm - Students take on the rock wall!
- 3:50pm - The last of today's pictures have been posted. Be sure to check back again tomorrow!!
- 6:52pm - Dinner was pasta with a choice of red/meat sauce or alfredo sauce, salad, and a brownie.
- 7:30pm - A family of deer walked through the camp for a quick visit during the campfire gathering!