Please bring the following information when completing your child’s registration:
· Child’s Birth Certificate
· Child’s Completed Immunization Records
· Current Physical dated March 1, 2019 or later (TK/Kinder only)
· Dental/Oral Health Exam dated September 1, 2018 or later (TK/Kinder only)
Dental forms & waivers are available in the school office or online at www.muesd.net.
More information can be found at www.cde.ca.gov/ls/he/hn/oralhealth.asp.
Rental Agreements: Rental Agreements MUST be notarized and include the following:
§ two (2) current utility bills (gas/water/electricity) in the parent’s name.
Declarations of Residency: Declarations of Residency MUST be notarized and include the following:
§ two (2) current utility bills (gas/water/electricity/mortgage) in the homeowner’s name along with two (2) current bills in the parent’s name.
Additional Information . . .
· All kindergarten students must be 5-years-of-age on or before September 1, 2019 to register for traditional kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year.
· Students who turn 5-years-of-age between September 2, 2019 and December 2, 2019 will be enrolled in a 2-year Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program per State Law (EC 48000[c]). For more information on the TK program, visit www.cde.ca.gov/ci/gs/em/kinderfaq.asp#E1.