- School Information for 22-23 School Year
- Parent, Student, and Staff Resources
- Destiny Discover (McCabe/Corfman Library Access)
- Linewize (Educational Hub for Parents)
- NEW Parent Notifications (AR 4144, 4244, 4344)
- 2022 CA Pivotal Practice Award Winner
- School Wellness Policy
- Asthma/Medication on Campus Care Provider Authorization Form
- BP 6152 - Class Assignment/Student Placement
- BP 6152 Class Assignment/Student Placement
- Foster and Homeless Youth Information
- The Leader In Me
- Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
- Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Habit 6: Synergize
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
- Habit 8: Find Your Voice, and Inspire Others to Find Theirs
- Family Development
- Social Emotional
- The Speed of Trust
- Student Absence Reporting
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures
Student State Testing
State Testing Week!
McCabe's Staff Supports Its Students DuringState Testing Week!
McCabe's Staff Supports Its Students During
State Testing Week!
With spring comes a flurry of activities, including statewide testing. McCabe students in grades 3-8 will take the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP). Our testing window begins May 8th and continues through the end of May (please check the testing schedule below). The computer-based English language arts and math tests will assist the district in monitoring our students’ academic progress to ensure that all students are college and career ready. Individual score reports will be accessible to parents through ParentVUE this summer.
How can you prepare and support your child?
- Make sure your child gets a good night's sleep and eats a nutritious breakfast before testing.
- Be sure your child attends school during testing days and arrives on time. Please try to avoid scheduling outside appointments (doctor or dental) on test dates.
- If your child wears an assistive device, such as a hearing aid and/or glasses, be sure they remember to bring and wear them during testing.
- Discuss the tests with your child and make sure they are not scared or anxious to take them.
- With older children, explain that the tests were created to help them better prepare for college and career.
- Tell your child that you and their teacher are both there to help them every step of the way.
- Review test results with your child, bringing their teachers into the discussion as necessary.
CAASPP Testing Schedule by Grade
CAASPP Kick-Off Assembly for 3rd-6th Grade: Th, 5/4 at 1:15pm
CAASPP Kick-Off Assembly for 7th-8th Grade: Th, 5/4 at 2:10pm
3rd Grade CAASPP Testing Week: May 8-12
4th Grade CAASPP Testing Week: May 22-26
5th Grade CAASPP Testing Week: May 22-26
6th Grade CAASPP Testing Week: May 22-26
7th Grade CAASPP Testing Week: May 8-12
8th Grade CAASPP Testing Week: May 8-12
CAST (Science) Testing Schedule for 5th and 8th Grade
5th Grade CAST Testing Week: May 15-19
8th Grade CAST Testing Week: May 15-19