- Mission Vision Statement
- District & School Boundaries Map
- District School Plans
- COVID-19 Safety Plan/School Plan
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Safety Plan and Safe at School Reopening Plan
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP)
- Local Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Public Notices and Committees
School Site Council (SSC)
The schoolsite council develops, annually reviews, and updates the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) for programs funded through the Consolidated Application Reporting System.
For more information from the California Department of Education about SSC click here.
The meetings are typically held the second Wednesday in October, January, March and May at 4:00pm in the gym classroom. Please visit our homepage and check the calendar for exact date and times.
Agendas and Meeting Minutes
Below are the agendas and meeting notes from the meetings held by the School Site Council Committee.